On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 1:16 PM Arthur A. Gleckler <xxxxxx@speechcode.com> wrote:
We have a tentative IP address, but we're still discussing the details, so I will wait and send you a follow-up note once that's all figured out.  We want to be sensitive to your time and not ask for too many DNS changes.

Hi, Shriram.  We have a server set up and ready to go.  The IP address is

Would you please assign api.schemers.org to that address?  If you're willing to, it would also be nice to have a CNAME that points api.scheme.org to api.schemers.org.

There are also plans brewing to provide a default web front-end for the API.  If you're willing, we'd love to have CNAMEs for docs.schemers.org and docs.scheme.org, both pointing to api.schemers.org.

Thank you very much.