New draft (#4) of SRFI 155: Promises Arthur A. Gleckler 05 Sep 2018 05:39 UTC
I've just published draft #4 of SRFI 155. It was submitted by
Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen, author of the SRFI.
Here are the Marc's comments on the draft:
- Mention and add Inferior Scheme, which implements the
specification fully and without space-leaks.
- Update the included implementation of SRFI 154.
- Special thanks to Jim Rees.
- Added performance test for nested calls
- Rename closed-lambda to dynamic-lambda
A .gitmodules (3)
A inferior-scheme (1)
M srfi-155.html (24)
M srfi/154.chibi.scm (20)
M srfi/154.closed-lambda.scm (4)
M srfi/154.scm (4)
M srfi/154.sld (7)
M srfi/155/implementation.157.scm (18)
M srfi/155/implementation.lazy.scm (26)
M srfi/155/test.scm (25)
Here's the diff: