New draft (#6) of SRFI 167: Ordered Key Value Store Arthur A. Gleckler 18 Sep 2019 22:32 UTC
I've just published draft #6 of SRFI
167. It was submitted by Amirouche
Boubekki, author of the SRFI.
Here are Amirouche's comments on the draft:
SRFI-167 and SRFI-168 implementation
were improved but far from perfect.
The three big changes are in SRFI-167
- remove manual transaction management
(John C. advice)
- add hooks to both SRFI-167 and
SRFI-168 to allow things like
triggers or constraints validation
- improve and move SRFI-168 engine
record to its own library inside
SRFI-167 to allow any layer to make
use of it.
Here are the commit comments:
- remove transaction-begin,
- add hooks
- Specify that hooks must be SRFI-173 hooks
- add 'make-default-state' procedure
as default value for make-state
- adapt sample implementation
- implementation: note the use of
hooks and link to around
- run hooks
- add engine library that contains an
- add engine?
- add make-default-engine
- Fix grammar, punctuation, spelling.
- Publish sixth draft.
Here's the diff: