On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 3:39 AM Lassi Kortela <xxxxxx@lassi.io> wrote:
That may be a good idea. We should ask Arthur about the timeline for 177
finalization. I don't mind waiting some more to ensure we do a good job. 

I'm okay with continuing the discussion of SRFI 177 if people are finding it useful and progress is being made.