Requests for improvements? Amirouche Boubekki 24 Apr 2020 13:19 UTC
I would like to have more feedback on what do you think is necessary
to add or to change in SRFI-180. I have to admit that getting
together those might not be possible in the immediate future or not at
all. I am puting myself into a lot of pressure to get this correctly,
eventually I end up doing nothing.
So, I need to prioritize, and maybe forgo some items.
Here is the list of things I gathered that still needs attention:
- make `current-input-port` the default value of `json-tokens`
- rename json-generator-read to json-generator (done?)
- rename json-accumulator-write to json-accumulator-write (done?)
- json-generator must return a single datum instead of a pair (done?)
- update specification to note that whitespace is ignored
- support JSON sequence #x1E as JSON value separator
- improve json-fold specification
- make `current-input-port` default value of json-read
- add json-pretty-accumulator
- add json-path to query in a way similar to xpath a JSON value
- add json-peek that reads a fragment of JSON value
Anything to add?