I've done another quick read-through of the lastest draft and found
a few minor typos. I've attached a patch fixing the trivial textual
errors among those. More importantly, the specs of map-values,
bind/list, bind/box, and bind all seem to have the following
pattern of miswording:
"The bind/list procedure applies the elements of list to transducer1 ..."
"The bind procedure applies the values of box to transducer1 ..."
i.e. the arguments of the operator and operands seem to be reversed
in each sentence.
Otherwise, the SRFI document looks great. I tried out the tests
on chibi and all passed.
Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"I started out as a BASIC programmer. Some people would say that I'm
permanently damaged. Some people are undoubtedly right." --Larry Wall