Re: notesArthur A. Gleckler
(04 Dec 2014 05:43 UTC)
Re: notesPierpaolo Bernardi
(04 Dec 2014 05:58 UTC)
notes Pierpaolo Bernardi 04 Dec 2014 03:08 UTC
- What is a use case for make-queue? Especially with unspecified fill argument?
- In several places is specified that a function is O(n), but there's
no n in sight. While the intention is obvious, this should be made
- make-queue-with-first-last: the arguments are named front and back,
in contrast with the function name and the rest of the description.
- queue-front and queue-back: the argument "element" is a mistake?
- queue-append: why not provide a function for appending queues
destructively, which can be implemented in O(number of queues)?