New draft (#3) of SRFI 175: ASCII character library Arthur A. Gleckler 22 Sep 2019 17:44 UTC
I've just published draft #3 of SRFI
175. It was submitted by Lassi Kortela,
author of the SRFI.
Here's the diff:
Here are the commit comments:
- Use DTD for HTML5.
- Update abstract.
- Add ascii-control->display and
- Change year of first ASCII standard
per John's remark
- Add bracket matching procedures
- Remove string constants
- Fix old name of ANSI from ASA ->
- Make bracket argument explanation
- Add ascii-byte?, ascii-bytevector?,
- Change "X must be Y" -> "it is an
error if X is not Y"
- Rewrite section about characters as
- Refactor library code
- Rename ascii-byte? to
- Rewrite all fixnum vs bignum stuff
in the spec
- Ensure correct directory in
- Add Larceny run scripts
- Remove spurious mentions of fixnum
- Update Cyclone compile script
- Add Racket run script
- Add Loko run script
- Add Ikarus run script
- Add Ypsilon run script
- Mention more tested Schemes
- Publish third draft.